Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dead Wrestler Spreadsheet

I compiled this data for my article on Why are the Wrestlers dying article.

You can check out my spreadsheet, by clicking HERE to my Google Docs generated page

I primarily compiled this data by scouring through the website of Obsessed with Wrestling., where I skimmed through roughly 15 years worth of wrestlers across the three promotions: WWF, WCW and ECW

I also went to the website of  Dead Wrestlers, and I skimmed through all of their wrestlers and compiled the cause of death from their site. Now, I am not too sure how reliable they were, or where they got their results from, but I just pulled the info from there

I compiled this research to see if there was any connection between the number of dead wrestlers and the promotion that they wrestled for. Check out the results and read the article to make your own decision

No comments:

Post a Comment