Thursday, June 16, 2011

Why you will always be a wrestling fan - an ode to my Father

In celebration of Father's Day, I wanted to make up this web site for my Dad in honor of our love for this ridiculous thing called Professional Wrestling / Sports entertainment.

I actually wrote a big article about this a few year's back, but was declined by Associated Content and I never got to show off the images that I wanted to

SO check out my 5 part editorial on professional wrestling HERE. I discuss some of the brief history of sports entertainment, my own personal recollections, wishes to become a pro wrestler, but most importantly, the bonding moments of my Dad and I over this silly little thing I call 'rasslin'.

Hope you enjoy and feel free to check out my other posts, such as my other wrestling article on Associated Content - Why Are Wrestlers Dying? which you can also check out HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment